On these pages you can find out about our background and how we came to be the first integrated community provider in the NHS.
People in Dudley told us they would like local services that are easy to contact, there when you need them most and available in the right place.
This required us to work together to find new ways of thinking and doing to make the difference that we had not been able to make to date.
Dudley was one of the areas selected to test a new model of care following the publication of the Five Year Forward View (5YFV), which gave a clear message that the NHS needs to adapt and evolve to meet the challenges that it now faces. Dudley Clinical Commissioning Group worked with partners in Health, Social Care and the voluntary sector to develop the new care model.
The general public were invited to take part in a range of Listening Events to help us find out what really mattered to people in Dudley in general, and in relation to specific health services.
Dudley Vanguard Conference – The journey towards our model of care
- Our Journey
- GP Presentation
- MDT Presentation
- Commissioning & Contracting
- Incentivising the System
- Our Engagement Journey
- Integrated Plus
- Long Term Conditions Framework
- Workforce & Organisational Development Presentation
- pdf I (397 KB) pdf ssue 10 - February 17 (397 KB)
- pdf Issue 7 - November 16 (403 KB)
- pdf Issue 6 - October 16 (230 KB)
- pdf Issue 5 - September 16 (358 KB)
- pdf Issue 3 - July 16 (726 KB)
- pdf Issue 2 - June 16 (69 KB)
- pdf Issue 1 - May 16 (242 KB)
- pdf All Together Better Activate Report 1st Report April 16 PDF FINAL (1.26 MB)
- pdf ATB Public Leaflet A4 4pp Final (701 KB)
- pdf All Together Better Statement of Intent (Final) (552 KB)
- pdf All Together Better Model Leaflet (Final) (677 KB)
- pdf All Together Better Leaflet (Easy Read) (1.07 MB)
- pdf Surgeries by Locality (2.22 MB)