Here at Dudley Integrated Health and Care NHS you can expect to…
- Be listened to and be able to say what your needs are.
- Be treated with dignity, honesty and respect at all times.
- Be treated fairly and not discriminated against.
- Have a friend or advocate with you when you want.
- Be given up-to-date, accurate information in a form and language that is best for you.
- Be given the information you need about services quickly and easily.
- Be given enough information so that, whenever possible, you can make choices about services or treatments.
- Be asked if you agree to any form of examination, treatment or care.
- Be able to say no, or ask for more information before you make up your mind.
- Be seen within 30 minutes of your appointment time.
- Receive an assessment and have a care programme agreed and given to you in writing, if you have been seen by a specialist mental health worker.
- Be involved in the planning of any help offered to you.
- Be helped to stay as independent as possible.
- Be given an explanation on how your needs have been assessed and any plan agreed.
- Have your records kept confidential, and to see them if you make a formal request.
- Be asked before your family and friends are given information about you.
What to do if things go wrong - HAVE YOUR SAY!
We are passionate about making sure every one of our patients has the best possible experience and that they feel listened to and treated with honesty, respect, and dignity at all times.
Feedback & Complaints
Whether you are happy or unhappy with the care you have received from the Trust, we want to hear your experiences.
All feedback, whether it is a compliment, a complaint, a concern, or simply a comment or recommendation about any of the services we commission, will be welcomed and will help us to identify what we are doing right, but also where we need to make changes to improve the experience of our future patients.
Getting in touch
The Quality & Safety Assurance Team is the central point of contact.
The Team are available to contact Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm, outside of these times, we ask you leave us a message or send us an email.
- Phone: 01384 465447
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you prefer to write to us, our postal address is:
Quality & Safety Assurance Team
Dudley Integrated Health and Care NHS Trust
Brierley Hill Health and Social Care Centre